This benefit is for eligible employees of Bracknell Forest Council.
Bracknell Forest employees can now save up to 15% with Vodafone Advantage scheme.
- 15% off any pay monthly phone, iPad or tablet bundle
- 15% off any 12 or 24 month pay monthly SIM only bundles
The Vodafone Advantage scheme discount applies to pay monthly bundles only and can’t be used with any other discounts.
It doesn’t include mobile wifi or data dongle plans, business plans or any charges outside your monthly bundle allowance. A £10 membership fee will be added to your bill once you’re accepted onto the scheme.
How to apply
Go to the Vodafone Advantage scheme website to get your unique discount code and enter it into the voucher code box when you checkout online. Your discount will be applied immediately.
If you’d rather not buy or upgrade online, you can still:
1. Buy a new pay monthly plan or upgrade your existing one in a Vodafone store, our online shop or by calling 08080 022 058.
Lines are open 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm. Calls are free from a landline, standard network charges apply to calls made from a mobile phone.
2. Then apply for your discount within 30 days, either:
- in store – just take your work ID badge or a recent payslip into any Vodafone store
- online – complete our form – you’ll need a valid work email address
Once your discount has been applied we’ll send you an email to confirm. If you upgrade or change your price plan, you’ll need to re-apply for your discount within 30 days. You can re-apply in-store or on the Vodafone website.
To apply for the discount on behalf of friends and family, simply follow step 2 above. You’ll need to request the discount within 30 days of them buying or upgrading.
Terms apply. Subject to credit check.